Support & Resources


If you need assistance to complete the application, community-based organizations are available to assist you in-person or over the phone. Click here for a printable list of locations (this list is updated every Monday). Click here to see a view a map of locations.

For other questions related to the pilot program, including to report a lost or stolen card, please email us. We answer most emails within 24 hours. If you are reporting a lost or stolen ConnectCard, please provide your name and date of birth in the email. Please note: This email address cannot assist with completing an application.

Other Resources

For assistance on updating your browser to your preferred language, see this informational PDF.

Translated Pilot Program Flyer

If you’ve been threatened with eviction but haven’t gotten any notice, call or text RentHelpPGH at 412-534-6660 (English) or 412-530-5244 (Spanish).

If there is a threat of eviction and you’ve received notice of a pre-filing, contact Just Mediation Pittsburgh at 412-228-0730; please note that this program requires the participation of your landlord.

If there has been an eviction action filed, contact Neighborhood Legal Services at 412-255-6700.

Allegheny Link – a team at DHS dedicated to meeting peoples’ housing needs. Call 866-730-2368 or email AlleghenyLink.

Emergency Broadband Benefit Program – Apply for discounts on broadband service and equipment

The Low-Income Energy Home Assistance Program (LIHEAP) will make cash payments to your utility company. Read more about it and find out how to apply.

The Low-Income Household Water Assistance (LIHWAP) will help pay overdue water bills. Find out more.

The Dollar Energy fund gives grants to eligible families to pay utilities. How to apply

Allegheny County Food Map – Free food distribution sites and delivery options by neighborhood.

Family Centers of Allegheny County – There are 27 Centers throughout the County. Some offer food pantry and free diapers and formula. Search services by location.

Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank – Meal delivery and more. Call (412) 460-3663.

Just Harvest – Get help applying for SNAP, Medicaid and TANF. Call (412) 431-8960(option 3) or fill out this form.

Partner4Work helps provide adult and young job seekers with the opportunities to find meaningful employment.

Pennsylvania Career Link – Get help finding a job or learn new skills. Find out about PA CareerLink’s no-cost services and find a location near you (pdf).

Call, text, email or live chat with someone 24/7.

United Way’s PA 211 Southwest

Or visit Allegheny Connect, a place to find resources and support in Allegheny County.